Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Got a good one for ya....

Ok, I am thee idiot. Not An Idiot. "thee" idiot. And this is why. 2 weeks ago, I fell down the stairs at my boyfriends house. Breaking 2 bones in my hand. I did not know this at the time. And waited 2 days to get X rays to confirm this.

Here is my hand now... This is after a surgery putting 6 screws into it to put the bones back!! I can use it again, to shift my car, type, and get dressed. But im sure it would have been hillarious to watch me try to do anything. In fact i know it was, because i was laughing at myself and my left handed paperwork at the clinic. My Hand looks AWESOME here!!! :)
Here is my hand a week ago after the surgery. kinda swollen. hates life, and isn't cooperating with me.....at all....with anything!!!
this is after a few days, before my surgery. bruised everywhere. can't tell in the pic but it looked like a black persons hand. lol
I wrapped it but it was so hella black and blue. nasty and swollen. this is 5 days before the surgery to fix it! it hurt like a bitch....
And here i am, not taking any time off work, and attempting to actually work.....pour things off and pick stuff up and type. LOL everyone was picking up my slack. this pic is of my hand when it was in a splint, i put a glove on it because it was funny as hell. But it looks like a huge tumor growing in thurr...... hahahhaa. That glove was an XXL lol. the other is a small........i rule.
So I need physical Therapy on my poor hand because I cannot make a fist. So prob in a month it will be working again. But i guess the worst is over, and its kind of funny now... hahaha. Im an idiot.

1 comment:

LiNdS said...

Oh my gosh Brooke... the pics are great! You are crazy! And physical therapy ... on your hand?! LOL oh thats great... I'm so sorry... I can't wait to hang with you!!!