Thursday, October 16, 2008

Meet My Obsession...

Thai Iced Coffee Pictures, Images and Photos
So I love coffee, But in the fall & winter I love it even more. Right now my new obsession is starbucks Iced Marble Mocha with Soy. Mmmmmmmmm. its so good... It has chocolate syrup & white chocolate syrup, but they dont mix it so its pretty too!! Its good hot too, but my all time favorite is a Vanilla Latte w/ Hazelnut!! hahaha.... One day Ill stop being lame and buy a coffee maker for my house so I can save money and learn how to be high class by making fancy coffee!! Until then, Starbucks is my fav but I also like Beans & Brews. Last winter I made Chai at home, it was hella good- Ill have to do that again.. :) Um, and yes I realize this is fattening people, I told you it gets worse in the winter......bring on that hoodie sweater . hahaha.

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Starbucks has the BEST peppermint hot chocolate! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Hahaha! Ok so I made myself a new blog....check it out! www.butterflykerry.blogspot.com