Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nice girls finish last??

Ok seriously, I am sooooooooo beyond annoyed. I work FT (like most people) & im single with a 3 yr old (like a lot of people) But WTF..... I work graveyards so I can get Zach to Preschool in the day... I like my charming apartment but would like something um... a bit bigger.. um please... actually um NOW. I don't make enough money to get anything else. I make too much money to get help from the state of Utah. I DO NOT make enough money to go back to school to better myself. I make too much money to get a grant. I cannot get a normal job making good money, Monday-Friday 8-5.........Because I don't have a sitter, and paying for one would defeat the purpose of making more money. If I could afford going back to school... time is still a problem, I really don't know what to do with Zach during the days. I am STUCK in every aspect of my life right now. Im so sick of it because "the man" always says without hard work you'll accomplish nothing. Well im wanting to stick it to the man because I work my ass off and I still feel like im accomplishing absolutley NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenaaaay said...

brookie poo!!!! i'm sorry you feel stuck. but i just love you to death and i think you're doing awesome! soon enough you'll look back on this blog post and laugh because things will be so much better you'll forget you ever felt this way! i know it'll all come together and work out perfectly.
I LOVE YOU!!