Monday, September 8, 2008

Classy with a little Trashy!

First of all......My Son is in Preschool now. Which is hella weird.... He is a total badass, and he loves school so far!! He actually took this picture..hahaha... turned out cute actually. I didn't even think i would be in it!!!
I went to the Utah State Fair. We were classy, as you can tell... oh my, we weren't even drinking, and there were kids in this before us......we waited for them to be done. lol
Special 3 for $10.00. I am $3.34...the other 2 you can get for $3.33. I raised my prices. hahaha!
We wanted to taste the deep fried oreo and the deep fried snickers. In the container they gave them to us in......and i regretfully so don't have a picture of this. But it looked like a dick and balls. hahahaha....... so we are licking them!! LOL




No comments: