Thursday, December 22, 2011

My car History.

This is my car history if I were a car and not a person. Or multiple cars. Here is my Kelley Blue Book Story.
My dad let me drive his Nova. 1988! at 16. It was seriously embarrasing when I was 16!! I couldn't back out of the garage, or anywhere really. I ended up lodging the car into the side of it. My dad was not happy with me. Later this same week I backed the car into a High curb at the gas station. Again, not happy.
I rolled into someone from a dead stop later this year in rush hour. He pulled over, I didn't. Turns out it was an undercover cop who just ran the plates and called my parents. Shit. They didn't tell me about this. They waited for me to inform them of it. Um, Yea right!! I never told them. Years later they said they knew about it. haha.
I ended up getting my first car my senior year. My second day driving it to school I rear ended a lady. Luckily she was in a boat car, that probably could have fit a coffin in it. She said it was fine and to just go to school. I went to the carwash to wash off the scratches that would come off at lunch. my window was open a crack, and i got sprayed with water. Water everywhere inside my car. Ugh. My dad asks "What happened to the bumper?" My reply "WHAT! What's wrong with the bumper?" He had a mechanic friend come and look at it, who informed him that the damage can only happen from the driver hitting someone. Shit. Waiting at the light for a job interview, a guy starts backing up his RV that was too far in the intersection. I honked but he didn't hear me. He hit me, bending my hood. I didn't get the job, seeing as how I was 40min late to the interview. Right after it gets out of the shop, a girl from HS whom I didn't know..But I knew her sister. Rear ended me!!!!! My dad was so irritated with me and my issues with cars. LOL!!!!
Im texting my X husband, at the time fiance'...while driving. SAME CAR. This car had Industrial strength!!!
"That is weird my name is gonna be Brooke Gou.." :/ I got a new car at this time. The car I got was a Lancer, and under a contract of NO PAYMENTS for a year. Well pretty sure right after I got it I got changed lanes into. Then a few months after this I plowed into a car that pulled out in front of me from a gas station Going 40mph. (this wasn't my fault and I had witness'...but it didn't matter since I hit the car from the back, normally I like this sort of thing, if you get what im sazzin ;) But this time I didn't love it. Anyway it was awful because the car was totaled before we made even ONE payment on it!!!!!!!! My X husband and I had to pay $3,000 to help bridge the gap I had created. :(
I got a Galant now, which I was upside down on something fierce because they had to combine the delinquent balance of the other car onto the top of this car.
>>>>>>>>>>Im getting divorced<<<<<<<<<<<<< Moving out of my old X's house and packed all my stuff I would need for a few months and some things for Zach. I turn left into someone. Shit! It was on Zach's FIRST BIRTHDAY! He had his first crash for his Bday. SAD!!! Anyway, This was a blessing in disguise because being single I couldn't afford this $370 car payment each month, and I had gap insurance on the car so all the upside down money I owed was covered :))
I got a Dodge Neon. For some reason I loved it at first? But 3 weeks after getting it I went to VEGAS and went on a 3 day drinking/doing god knows what binge with no sleeping then left to come home at 9pm. ALONE. I worked at 6am the following day. I made it all the way to AMERICAN FORK before deciding to fall asleep and take my car through a chain link fence. Really Brooke? You couldn't stay awake for 10 more minutes???? UGH!!! I had been living with my parents for 5 months to save money and was planning on moving in ONE month. The new car was totaled :( I bought it back and it had a rebuilt title. I think I got kind of lucky in all of this because I happen to somehow steer the car on a downhill half sleepen stupor in between the two poles on the chain link. So it just went under the fence. Had I hit a pole it would have been alot worse. I called my Dad at 4am to come get me in American Fork and I probably have only seen him this mad at me ONE other time, when I changed my grade on my report card from a D- to a C-. I am pretty sure he said every word in the sensored dictionary to me at this time. ha ha! So I buy the car back and have it fixed DRAINING MY SAVINGS!!!!! UGH!!!! I moved out anyway with $50 in my account at the end of the month. I had to pay $4,200 estimating to fix this car, and thats with the insurance paying. I think this is when I started to hate the Neon.
2 months later (Now I am working graves at the time) I was driving to Lehi to pick up Z, and hit someone again. WTF!!!!! The guy was not nice about it. (Shit I barely tapped him...it was another roll into) I begged him not to call the cops and gave my word I would pay for any damage out of pocket, because I didn't want my INSURANCE to know. LOL Obviously!!!!! The total came up to be $428.00. I told the guy I didn't have money I was a single mom and it was just a scratch. Please. NO! I paid him back ALL OF IT!!! over 3 months. I went to his work and gave him the money religiously. I am pretty sure looking back on this, that I could have gotten away with NOT paying him. He couldn't have proven anything seeing as how no cops were called when it happened.
>>>>>>>>>I now go 4 years without an accident or speeding ticket<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I am late for my temp to hire job at the first of this year and I plowed a lady in a fit of road rage/frustration/stress. She was nice and didn't call the cops on me, and I called and reported it to my insurance. I got a speeding ticket later this day going to pick up my check from the insurance company. LOL!! I was jonesin for a policeman encounter.
I finally got a new car!!!!!!! Its a Mazda 3! I happen to like it. (KINDOF) This week the computer goes out on it. REALLY? Right before Xmas. $1,600 to fix it :( If I had 3 wishes one would be to have all the money I have paid into a car that could have been avoided transfered into my bank account. WTF!! I realize this happens. But why is all of this constantly happening to ME?! Ugh!!! It use to be an inside Joke with my friends I would say "Omg, Guess what?" He would say "You got in a car accident!" or "You got pulled over and didnt get a ticket!" Hahahahaha.
Now it is Sheerly Pure Amazing that my car insurance isn't through the roof. But it isnt! Nothing is even on my insurance except for this last wreck!!!! Now my history is repeating itself because I am driving around in my Dad's 1988 Nova right now! He told me "IF YOU WRECK THIS CAR, I WILL DISOWN YOU AS A KID!!!" It was probably warranted considering my History!!!!! :)

Aint she a Bute?! ;)
* Disclaimer * Wrecking 5 cars is the best and least effeceint way to build your credit. It looks like I have paid off 5 vehicles in my history. LOL!!!!!!!

No comments: