Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Months of 2011!

A year in the life of me. In Sarcastic Short stories & Pictures:
JANUARY- Zach slices his finger, getting his first set of stitches ever. Poor guy! He handled it like a champ and told the Dr. "People who like the Utes are still good doctors...." ha ha ha!!! *Disclaimer I like the UTES. Zach likes BYU.
(here he is being forced to wear a Utes hat.......LOL)

FEBRUARY- Wow that was fun being forced to quit the job I just had for the past 4 1/2 years. 6 months before getting my pension. I am overjoyed. Happy Valentines Day!
We got ENGAGED!!!!

MARCH- Got a job Super quick but layed off super quick. A drunken fight with my Fiance' at my sisters birthday party. LOL Year prior was the party he first said "I love you" Funny what a year with someone will do. ha ha ha!!!
APRIL- Rear ended a lady. Later that day got pulled over for speeding. I am 2 for 2!
Joels transmission goes out.
WE DO...

Then we went to Cancun!!!


MAY- I started the worst job of my exsistance!! Got dropped by my car insurance company, and pay more than double what I was paying before :(
JUNE- Happy Birthday to ME, ZACH & JOEL! Got new BIKES!

JULY- We are forced by our Landlord to get rid of one of our kitties. And he charges us $50 a month to keep the other one.

AUGUST- The check engine light goes on in my new car!!! I SAW AVANT IN CONCERT!! The car wont start in Vegas. LOL!!

SEPTEMBER- Layed off again..... Can't say I mind because like I said it was the WORST!!!!
OCTOBER- Took a CNA class to open job oppurtunities for myself + Flexiblity
& started a marketing job for my Uncle in Finance.


NOVEMBER- Missed my Clinicals all 4 of them. Due to lack of planning and lack of motivation. Costing me a total of $120!!
DECEMBER- Got layed off working for my uncle! Oy vie.
Finally completing my clincals and getting my first dose of CNA work. wow WTF! I do not like changing adult diapers, or what they call them briefs. I don't think I can look at boxer briefs the same ever again!!!
* All the while blending a family together. Which was the hardest part.

BRING ON 2012. I am ready for you. A fresh start can't be bad!!! :)

No comments: