Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm Raising a Jock & Proud of IT!

I am so proud of my little one. He has so many interests and passions at such a young age. He also does well at everything he has tried to do! I'm hoping to get him on the ski slopes this winter. He is just starting Jr. Jazz. He was so nervous and had his first game yesterday. It turned out Awesome because 2 of the kids from his school class ended up being on his team! He warmed up to it right away and was the 2nd high scorer on the team. He made 4 points!! The high scorer made 6. He had his game face on!!! I also found out that the lil boy in his class that is also on his team, His MOM grew up a few houses down from me.(Jenni Goldman) Small world!! He has done Baseball, Soccer & now Basketball. He is already talking about Football!
Here's my boy at his first game! Go NUMBER 0. (ya...he is 0..haha)

Here he is at his Soccer game from the fall!

Here he is doing his Babe Ruth Baseball league last Spring. Go Iron Pigs!!!

& just for the sake of the blog here are some random older sports pics of MY MAIN MAN! HE IS THE STUD OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!






My mom always use to say to me and my sister "Can I be your Mom?" when we did something well when we were kids. Seriously. CAN I BE HIS MOM? Im so proud of him!!!

No comments: