Saturday, May 8, 2010

A for Avatar/Awesome?


Ok. I finally watched Avatar... It was OK. I thought I would hate it and I spent more than 6 months avoiding this movie with every inch of my being. But Are they serious??? It was 3 1/2 hours long... They could have done that same movie in about 1 1/2 hours. Why would he change into a "real" Avatar at the end? It reminded me of Planet of the Apes when he kissed that girl Ape at the end...?????? Really? The best thing about this movie is the fact that Zach got a Avatar figurine in a kids meal.. that lit up when you made noise or talked to it... I showed him by putting it right by my mouth and making a dull "uuuggghhhhhhhh" sound into it....Well he found it the other day and I woke up to him "Uhhhhhhh" "ughhhhhhhhhhh" "ugh" "uhhhghhhh" I Laughed out loud because he thought you had to make that sound in order for it to light up! Dear Avatar, I am more amused by the light up figurine of you, Than the actual show.. I mean get real! On top of this, Their is an online support group for people who think/wish AVATAR is "real" and they have discussions on the movie and how it can really happen. Once again... Seriously?
I should find the website! This movie was such a hype. All I have ever heard was that its the best movie ever and the special effects are awesome. Well... Its a green creature riding a bird in the jungle and getting shot at by helicopters. Oh they are right... Awesome. Hahaha! It really is the adult Ferngully. I think ill stick with the cartoon. Thanks bye.

1 comment:

LiNdS said...

HAHAHA!!! Ben and I tried to download a priated version and it started halfway through the movie and it was in russian with japanese subtitles LOL so needless to say that ruined it for us!
Hillarious about Zach! He's such a cutie!