Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brotherly Love!

Zach (as most of you know...) has a little sister through his Dad & Step Mom. She is the cutest little thing. I just love her! Lately she has been playing the game where she comes to me. Then goes back to her mom. Then back to me.... Jake has always said she looks like Zach. And I didn't really see it... well I looked at some pics of him as a baby and THEY ARE TWINS!!!!!! OH MY!!! NO wonder I love her. HaHa!
Here is a picture of Zach as a baby... 9 months old here...

Here is a picture of Baby Victoria...7 months old here...

If i didnt know better Id think they were both my kids! Or the same kid. Zach looks more like me than he does Jake. So... How does Victoria look like Zach?? LOL... Genepool craziness!
Zach loves Victoria. He refers to her as "my baby" He says he is never going to hit her or be mean to her because she is his baby. He says I need to have another baby in my tummy because he loves his baby and wants another new baby at my house. He is the cutest big brother, and always helps out! They have Zach watch her downstairs while they do other things around the house and he is a good babysitter. He doesn't pick her up and drag her around. And if she is crying he makes her laugh. It is so cute!
Here is them together.....

Sorry about the bad pictures. I had to take pictures of pictures because they were all prints :( But you get the idea!

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Holy cow. That is so weird! Zach totally looks like you when you were a baby. Are you sure you werent secretly impregnated by you ex and gave the baby to them? Just asking...