Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Momma Day!

I had a Great Mothers Day! Despite the fact that I had to work... I purposly slept in & My sweets brought me these at work for me.... :)

After work I went to pick up my little/not so little man from his dad. And he opened the door ready to tell me HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
He made this C.U.T.E present for me at school with his handprint! I Love it!!!

And also gave me this CARD:

He told me what all the things he drew were. haha... with the following comments:
"I gave you really long legs didn't I?... Why did I?"
"You only have fingers on one hand...thats silly of me huh?"
"That Pizza really looks like pizza, Doesn't it?"
"Thats the earth but it doesnt look very big!!"
SO CUTE!!! Not sure about the garbage can.... ha!

LITTLE ONE IS SO CUTE!! he told me "im not going to be sassy or tell you NO today. But maybe I still will tomorrow....." LOL!!! Thank you Zach for being such a good boy for mommy! & true to his word he started to say NO but then said OK. It was kinda like "NNaaaOOOK Mama!!" :)
I then went to dinner with family and sat in the Hot Tub to relax with my beau (Not Zach. My other Beau!)
I would also like to Thank my own Mama...

For always listening to me VENT when I need it, and giving me advice. and being super patient with Zachie. I try really hard but she is 10x more patient than me! Her and I have opposite personalities so you'd think we would clash... and sometimes we do. But I wouldn't change her, and am glad we are friends. She is the most caring, sensitive person I know & very talented. Love you!

Hope all the MOMMYS out there had a great day with their kids & Families!! :)

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Happy momma day to you! Did you go to grandmas house? I wish we could have come over!