Monday, March 1, 2010

So I've wanted to get a tattoo for Zach for awhile. I have liked the white ones.. and I decided to do it finally! I got a Victorian Style Key on my wrist for him. The whole cheesy "key to my heart" thing. The pic isn't that good because it is a white tattoo. You really can't see it that much..looks more like a scar (and I was hoping it would....) I love it, And it healed perfectly!

This is my 4th tattoo and its like 1 1/2 inches long but it was the worst one to heal. I dont know what the deal is but its still driving me up a wall and its been over 2 weeks. It itches so bad and is still red a little especially if I give into the itching. It knows im talking about it, its itching like mad right now. hahaha!!!

2 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

I have never seen a tattoo like that before! It is really cute! How is your diet going?

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I love that tattoo! Awesome!