Sunday, March 7, 2010

Concert Fever.

Ok I have not been a 13 yr old girl for obviously 15 yrs. But I go crazy over R&B Hott male singers that dance. Anyway, Boyz II Men is the first CD I bought with my own money when I was 13. Salt n' Pepa being the 2nd. I went to the Boyz II Men concert this weekend. And I seriously LOVED IT!!! they were pretty personable with the crowd and I almost paid $30 after the show to meet them! Maybe I should have!! Anyway my friend Whitney and I had fun and also loved watching the drunk girls try to catch roses flying at their faces ;)






I have been to 3 Concerts now (Unless you count the X96 Big Ass Show in 11th grade... and Im not!) and This was the first one in MY Genre'. I was so excited about the Boyz II Men concert that I researched and found out my f.a.v Avant is having a concert.

He is going to be in HOUSTON with JAGGED EDGE! In a month. Are you serious?? Im in ♥LOVE♥ But I am so impulsive I bought these tickets before realizing it is a 23 hour drive from here. So now I have to either buy plane tickets and make the S.e.X.y that im seeing fork out money for his ticket... Or NOT go :( Im so sad because I really want to go. I just don't see how now!!

No comments: