Tuesday, March 16, 2010

He said WHAT??


*All morning as Zach is getting ready for school & taking forever I am telling him "Zach. Hussle" "hussle yo butt!" "Zach honey, you need to hussle. Chip chop chip!" On the way to school he asks "Mommy... What does hussle mean?"

*"Momma, If Ketchup is made out of tomatoes, Then what is peppers made out of, Pepper?" "Well no, its a seed just like you grow tomatoes from" "Then what are noodles made out of? Nudes?" LMAO!!!!!!

*At the walmart some people are by us speaking spanish... "Mom those people are speaking spanich. But I want them to talk normal like us."

*"At school tomorrow we are probably going to make mint ice cream. Because its st patricks day, and mint ice cream is green. If you dont wear green Imma pinch your little bum!!!" hahahaha!!!

*And lastly... He tells Cathy the girl I use to rent a basement apartment from for 2 1/2 yrs and moved out about a year ago to live with my then BF "Know why we don't live with you anymore? Cuz we dont like ya...." OH MY!!!!
Funny thing about that is... I never said that. Haha!

3 comments:

the cole family said...

i love hearing what funny kids things say! they are so unpredictable; it's hilarious!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Hahaha! Kids always say the funniest things! I love it!

LiNdS said...

Thats hillarious Brooke! Oh man I can't decide which ones my favorite ... very possibly the spanich one ;)