Saturday, January 30, 2010

Im breaking up with you.

Dear Apartment,
It is 4 months away from our one year anniversary. Although I do Love thee. It is time for me to see other apartments. Don't be dramatic, Im not leaving you yet. Im just seeing if the grass is greener on the other side.
-Your living room is a little small.... Size does matter!
-Your windows are old and I am freezing. I need one that can keep me warm at night!
-Your water pressure is not up to my expectations, You should probably work on that.
-Plus you make weird noises. Please knock it off.
Also, You have allowed someone who sings Opera to reside here as well... She is driving me to drink!
Im sorry to tell you in a letter, But I feared you wouldn't be able to hear me over the Opera tirade next door :(
-I do you, and I wont forget you!
xoxo,
Brooke

2 comments:

LiNdS said...

Are you moving in by me???

emily said...

Ha ha ha, your posts always make me laugh! So creative!!