Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BaTh TiMe!

Santa brought Zachie bath toys! He loves them... Bath crayons and a Shaving Kit!


Zach writes his name sooo good. I didn't do that. It was my big boy! :) So proud of him!!!


Zach told me today after his bath.."Mommy, I didnt have time to shave today. But I will be sure to do it tomorrow..." LOL. 4 going on 19!!!

*Disclaimer... Crayola Bath crayons SAY "Easily Comes off with soap & Water" Crayola LIES!!! Everytime Zach takes a bath I have to scrub the bathtub down, and it is not fun for mommy!

2 comments:

emily said...

I sooo hate those crayons! Found that same thing out about two years ago and haven't bought them since. He is absolutely darling!!

Haylee Mollerup said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE! My boys love to "shave" too!!! I'm glad to hear someone's input about those crayons. I've never bought them and I've wondered if they really did come off easy!!!!