Sunday, January 17, 2010

All Better!


My toe is purdy for the first time in 11 years! It is neither BOTCHED. or CROOKED!! You cannot even tell now! Except for the other night when I took my sock off and the fake toenail flew halfway across the room!
Not to worry, I found it and glued it back on!! hahaha. My toe looks so silly without a toenail. Ill have to get use to that now.
Ps Dr Tyler Collins, Thanks for making my feet even more awkward than they already are. I can never thank you enough, Although my $379.56 payment should show how greatful I am.

Who knew It would cost me an arm and a leg to get a toenail ripped out? (with Ins) I am slowly adjusting to life without my arm. and leg. thanks.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Anytime. Your insurance must not have paid anything if you were left owing that balance.