Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SuMMeR!!!

Update on whats been going on.... long post but lots of pictures.......
Summer fun I guess. This is Zach with bunch of bugs that he caught!



Zach is practicing Baseball all the time with his Daddy, and I got some cute pictures of him playing. When he swings the bat he gets this look of determination. Im guessing that is his GAME FACE, whatever it is- its adorable!!! When he gets a hit, he throws the bat & runs around the whole front yelling "HOOOMMMEEE RUUUNNN"..........




Yesterday I took Zachie swimming to the pool at the apartment complex. It was so much fun, not to hot, not to cold. I think we will be spending a lot of time there!! It was so funny because I said "Zach, im so excited that their is a kiddie pool here. Its just your size!!" to which he replied "Kitties swim this pool too??" LOL.


I got these tickets to DANE COOK and took my sisty with me for her birthday! It was so much fun and I love DANE. Everything he says is SOOO TRUEE, not to mention that he is hot. Years ago when I started following his comedy I remember thinking that I would never be able to go to his show and I was annoyed. Now I actually went and it was sweet! :)


I got these tickets foreve ago for J's Bday to the Staind concert in wendover. He loved it so thats awesome, but I dont like their music so much. This was my very first concert ever lol.....Now since I have been to one, I should go to some that I want to go too!!!


No comments: