Monday, May 4, 2009

Ahhh EFF.

This is what happens when a diesel truck runs over a baseball sized rock and it ricochet's into your front windshield on the freeway. This is me taking a picture of what happened 2.5 seconds later.

*disclaimer. No other vehicles were harmed by the rock, nor were they in the way of my swerve as I reached for the camera!

After I replaced this windsheild, I got another chip in it like 2 days later. Its a never ending story of my luck with cars. Also, my parking tag for work was broken by the lovely company that replaced this windshield- I was unaware of this- Hence, receiving a parking ticket! Not to worry, it was only my 3rd offense. hahaha.

2 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

OOOOHHHHH!!!!! That sucks!!! While driving and reaching for the camera, I would have also been writing....writing down the license plate # to the truck and make him pay for my new windshield!
Sorry....that really sucks!

BrooklynBridge said...

Yes, thats what everyone said, but I didn't do that. my insurance covered it though!!