Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chapter 2

For those that do not know, I am in the process of moving to my own place. It is in holladay and pretty close to my grandma's house. Its always nice to have family nearby!So much is going on right now and since a blog is like a "brag right" I will just leave this post alone. if ya'll know what im sazzin!

I will put pictures on when I am done moving and getting the net set up. WoW I am a stressed little girl right now....

I wish I could snap my fingers and have it all be done. This will be my 2nd move in a 3 month period! Shoot me. On top of this, The rent is kinda high in my price range- So I am looking for a 2nd job. I can always fall back on waitressing, yes, I do have 6 years of experience.... But I quit for a reason. I am the worst server on the planet earth.
* I dont ask how you're doing. Because I dont care.
* I bring 2 drinks at once. Because I dont want to refill them.
* I do not upsell, because I think if you want a drink you'll order one on your own!
* I can't be fake & My Fake smile only lasts 1/2 the night!
* I steal condiments from other servers tables, so i dont have to fill mine.
* I put all my orders in as URGENT cuz I want you to get the EFF out of my table. and I dont offer dessert lol ps I hate you.
Kinda funny because I actually did pretty well in the TIP dept.
Yeah, I dont know- I have a hard time relying on peeps kindness to pay my bills!!

My mood like totally shifted thinking about waitressing LOL... I feel like I was in a bad mood for a second. :)
anyway... here's to the next chapter.

3 comments:

Wes & Casey said...

Oh lordy...this made me giggle. Not the moving party, which I hate too but the rest. Good luck in your new place :)

The Hungry Fashionista said...

haha sounds like i would like you for a waitress!
NOT annoying!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Congrats on the new place... you can always go back to the spaghetti factory! LOVE IT!