Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kittenless.

I am sooo sad. I cannot take my baby kitty Marilyn Monroe with me when I move. She is the best kitty I have ever had. I always wanted a lap cat, and one that just wanted to be around people... SHE IS THIS CAT! Just a second ago she came and jumped up on me, and it now asleep. She also comes into the bedroom at night and sleeps against our feet or up by J's face. LOL, i wont let her sleep by my face or she probably would. She is about 13 weeks old now, and so sweet. She has been fiesty more lately and will bite with such a vengence on the back of my feet but she is so cute! Only thing that bugs me about her is she thinks playtime is at 4:30am.(HAHAHA. much like any baby!!) She always finds some wrapper on the floor and plays with it until I wake up and take her out of the bedroom. Either this or starts biting my hand and pushing it away with her back feet at the same time! (this is WAY FUNNY, but not at 430am)

She also only meows when she is hurt or annoyed. So hardly EVER! Come to think of it, she meows right away when Zach picks her up! LOL. And I was worried the cat would try to RUNNN out of the apartment. But she will just sit there. We even leave the door out to the balcony open and she walks out there and just sits. J is keeping her, So hopefully I can either come back and take her in a year or find another kitty that is better :(
I HATE IT THAT I CAN'T TAKE HER. :( STUPID APARTMENT COMPLEX'S WITH NO PET POLICIES. THIS IS FOR YOU.

*I tried to use a barbie, to keep it PG but she looks pretty pissed off!!!!

No comments: