Monday, July 25, 2011

Z makes a suggestion!

So the other day Zach was over at my Parents house. She had painted one of those wooden displays people put their face into for pictures, for a retirement home.

Z: Grandma, Why is the lady on that holding a cigarette?
My Mom: Because I didn't know what else to put in her hand. She is a saloon girl, and saloon girls smoke those long cigarettes.
Z: (SIGH) Grandma........You can put anything else in her hand. You can put a Ball, or some food. You can put a flower or an animal. You can put a slingshot or a piece of carpet.

LOL!!! A piece of carpet. Did they have carpet back then? ha ha ha. ZACH! He is so hilarious. So my mom took his advice and painted over the cigarette with some playing cards. She liked his suggestion to change it!

She obviously didn't go for the carpet suggestion though, Probably a good call!!! =)

2 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

That is so cute!!! Kids are so fun!

Lucy_Good said...

I love how he sighed at his grandma and said she should put something else. He cracks me up!