Friday, July 1, 2011

Tribute to Cos!

I have the best Kitty on the planet! I am sorry. Yes I am that kitty mom that takes pictures of the cat as if its my own baby. Last night she was running up and down the stairs, behind the Tv, back up the stairs, behind the Tv, on the top of the couch then to the other couch then back behind the Tv. The whole time she is doing this I was sitting at the computer watching her. She starts meowing then running again. This went on for maybe 7min straight. Then she walks over and has her toy in her mouth (its a little stuffed dog LOL) she puts it down and starts giving herself a bath. I play with my Itunes for like 3 min then look at her, and she passed out!!!! All that running made my baby tired. Hahahaha!

I get up to go change the laundry and she is up.
She follows me downstairs and is sitting like a lady watching me... I start singing to her "If your mama's favorite kitty meow right nooowwwww" (ya know to the tune of if you're happy and you know it....) "Mmmmeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww" LOL seriously she meowed and it was the longest meow ever. and so I sung it again and she meowed again. LOL I started laughing so hard I was crying!

Oh my! love her snooty ass.

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Hahaha!!!! That's hilarious!!!