Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What, did. I. Just. Say?!?!?!

I have a new EMBARRASSING moment that will top them all.....
Here is what being Nervous/Tired & having a very LONG weekend (not in a good way) will to do you.......
I have not had to make outbound calls at my work yet (its been 9 weeks) until recently they got a phone for my desk. GOODIE!!!! That was me being sarcastic if you didn't know! The calls I am making are to ask Architects and General Contractors about any new Addenda (changes) to the plan we are working on, And where It can be found. The receptionist writes the number/contact name down...She wrote: O'Brien/Atkins Ass: Todd Tingler...then the # (She meant Associates...obviously... but why is his last name Tingler?) So I call and this is my:

*FIRST CALL EVER!!!!!!*

*I HAVE NEVER CALLED ANYONE FROM WORK!!!*

*I AM NERVOUS ABOUT WHAT TO SAY......*

"Thanks for calling O'Brien/Atkins how may I direct your call?"
"May I speak to Ass Tingler...Todd. Todd Tingler.........."
"......................One moment please"

OMG! WHAT?!!! WTF!!! WHAT did I just say??!!!!!!!! LOL LOL!
(Luckily Mr Tingler didn't answer, and I left a VM!)

It wasn't my fault. I read how it was written before the call and thought ha ha ha. Then was flustered when she answered.
Maybe they wont let me make calls anymore!!!! =)

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

OH MY GOSH!!! CLASSIC!!!! LOL!!!!