Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tooth be gone.

So lemme make nice about my rude off skelter post the other day. I still am pissed about not getting Unemployment but I did get a job today.
All thanks to Joel. Its at his work, we wont actually be working together. He is in a different dept plus different buidling LOL. We wont even see each other. But I am happy that he reffered me. I know they really like him & so they offered me a job on the spot. SO I guess something was handed to me... because I know someone in a high place!
I also had been so stressed planning the wedding. I know people do that for their job but I think they are loony. I didn't want to talk to a florist, Cake baker, photographer. Joel had his passport expedited and by expedited I mean they denied it twice and he had to get a new birth certificate issued, before we finally recieved it today. Overnighted. We booked a trip to Cancun, and cancelled it because we didn't know if we would get his passport or not? Well we got it 2 days before the wedding. Hence another reason I was pissed and stressed. But this one worked out ok. Just seemed like everything was spiraling out of control on me for a minute.
& Zachie lost his first tooth!!!!!!!! Unfortunantly he lost it at Dads so I wasn't able to play tooth fairy yet. But doesn't he look cute with it missing?!

Hes getting so big! I LOVE IT!

No comments: