Saturday, April 16, 2011

One Week..

Next week at this time I will be Mrs. Brooke Landsaw! How weird is that?! I think it is Crazy, Exciting, Fun, Scary, Every emotion. But I love it!! Its so hard to blend a family together. So many people are divorced and have step kids and step parents, half siblings. My parents are still together and I have 1 sister. I knew it wouldnt be the brady bunch but it sure has been a rollercoaster ride. You'd think it would be easier with 4 parents raising each child, but I find it more difficult actually because there are so many more people to consider, schedules, equal times, money. We are all doing great though & I am so happy! I know I am where I am suppose to be...

Looks as though I will never get a brother. Joel is the youngest of 6 kids. 4 girls & him. He does have a brother but he lives in NJ so I dont forsee seeing him all that often unfortunantly. And here is just a funny tidbit. My old father in laws name was Gary and that is Joels dads name also. His old mother in laws name was Julie and that is My moms name!!! yep. It was meant to be! Mwhahaha!

You may notice at the top of the blog I changed my title to PB&J from Miss Brooklyn. It is still my blog but I want to incoorporate my family into it. Miss Brooklyn was FUN that was the single me! I thought of PB&J obviously because my name starts with B and Joels, J & we are Prestigious, Hello?! But earlier I got this text: "You are the apple of my eye, the cream of my crop, the peanut butter in my pb&j....I LOVE YOU." If anyone knows me I am obsessed with Peanut Butter! I know that text is a bit cheesy but I am cheesy and Im glad Joel can be the Wine for my Cheese ;)

Here's to the next step!!!!

No comments: