Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kiss the Cook

Last week I:
*Worked 70 hours
*Got written up :P
*Cried 4 times... LOL
*Threw a mani tantrum 3 times
*Almost backed into the tree in our front yard when leaving in the morning
*Ran 2 red lights...
*Read the same book to Zach 128 times (yes im exaggerating!!! The Incredible Book Eating Boy) Must read. So cute!
*Stopped my diet :( Not at the weight I was hoping for but still down 16lbs. It was too difficult to stay on while moving because you have to plan every meal and there was too much going on. FAIL :(
*Didn't go to the gym
*Zach spilled chocolate milk on my new hand wash only rug... sweet!
*dyed my hair
*Struggled with this sign:

I love it. I picked the colors and the font and all that...Well pretty sure putting up vinyl is harder than it looks, and this is crooked LOL... Its not terribly noticable so Im leaving it. But I was freaking out. Hence one of my mini tantrums...
But now I am off to figure out what to cook. Since I actually have people to cook for now!! I ♥ it!!!!

No comments: