Friday, October 15, 2010

5 fibs 1 truth about ME!

So I got tagged by my cousin on her blog... this one!!!

To do this...

to be honest I probably was going to steal it anyway because I liked it. But thanks Mandi, Now I do not have to be a theif in my blog!!!!
It is 5 fibs 1 truth about me.

1.After I had my son Zach I had no bladder control and pee'd my pants at Target at the checkout because I sneezed, it was really bad because I did not have zach with me, so I just looked like I had major issues!

2.In my last relationship I sent one of my friends to hit on my boyfriend to see how he would react to her. He was rude to her but she told me he wasn't and then I didn't know who to believe anyway!!!!!

3.When I was a small one, about zachs age I would stick ABC gum everywhere and never throw it away so my mom grounded me from it. I did not like this so I started to steal gum from the grocery store and eat it all behind the shed at my house so my mom didn't know.

4.While married & pissed at my husband I got online to his fantasy baseball league and sent a bunch of trade requests because I was sick of him spending so much time online.

5.One time at college me and my roommates decided to play a game to see who could drink the most water in an hour. I lost. But my roommate ended up going to the ER....I guess that means she's the winner?

6.I keep an avid journal and write details about my relationship and when that relationship has come to an end, and I am over it I write the person from that "chapter" a letter, with everything I want to say and give it to them. Then burn the "chapter"....Closure.

I really would like it if
Linds
Andi &
My sisty did this....
But anyone can do it. its fun + I did say you can so you aren't stealing!

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Ha ha ha! I can totally see all of those happening! From what I remember as a child you were not known for wads of gum. Wasnt it gobs of meat? Or was that Jenny? Lol I am going to go with #1 cause that is freaking hilarious!