Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back that thang up....

Or maybe Pull it forward.....

Can someone tell me what this crazy woman is trying to do???

Ok I know that she is trying to move. But 4 other apartments need to use these stairs to get to their domain. Excuse me, this is not a parking spot... IS SHE FOR REAL??? For the last 3 days she has done this. BLOCKING Zach and I from using the stairs. Yesterday she was in the truck arranging boxes and she said "hi" to me. I stood there. Holding library books, Zachs backpack and 2 jamba juices and she didn't offer to move her truck for me.
I said to Zach "Um ok. I guess we will climb over this!!!" thinking that would then trigger her to apologize. but NOPE!!!! I am fed up with her. Tonight it was the same thing. Hence the pic being at night. But... seriously.
When did people lose their manners? I know I am too nice. But a little kindness isn't a bad thing. I can't wait for her to leave. I hope she is the Opera Queen so I dont have to hear it anymore!
sianara.

No comments: