Tuesday, September 1, 2009

He's In Tee-Ball!!


Zachie's first TEE-BALL game was tonight! He was so excited for it! And he did a great job. He was saying funny things earlier about the game...
*Mommy I will hit the ball out of the park, you just wait...
*Howcome I am only 4 and playing Tee-Ball when I should be 6 and playing little league?
*I am the best player on the team!
*When I get up to bat, yell GOOO ZORRIANO (his fav cubs player) LOL
His Daddy has got him Loving the CUBS.. and thats whatever, but a total coinsidence is his tee-ball game is "The Cubs" they got cubs hats and cubs jerseys. Zach & Jake were both so HAPPY!! hahaha..... so cute. They didn't get the jerseys til after the game. So I dont have any pictures of it yet!





GO CUBS!!!! hahaha.

1 comment:

Haylee Mollerup said...

I love that first picture of him! That smile is going to break a lot of girls' hearts!!!
GO CUBS AND ZACK!!!