Tuesday, September 29, 2009

His First Trophy!

Holy cheese with the trophy. But he would hardly pose for it. To excited to run the bases again and get his cupcake. CONGRATS ZACHIE! I still have never gotten a trophy for anything... haha.


On another note, Zach is also a big brother. Well he has a 1/2 sister now. Jake & Trisha had their first baby together a week ago and named her Victoria. She is a doll but I dont have any pictures since Im not the mom LOL. She was 10 pounds 14oz or something assinine and 23 1/2 inches long!!! Poor trisha. Anyway Im sure I will eventually get some pictures since she is Zach's sister!

Yesterday Zach came up to me and said "Mommy. DO you know why I love you??" .. Hmm.... "why????" "I just do and I miss you all the time. I love you all the way to the sun, then to california and back to orem then all the way back to here where I can see you"
:) He's sooooo sweet! LOL Orem. that is where we use to live, and where he lived also when his dad remarried. He hates going to Orem. (pretty sure we all do!!) And always tells me how happy he is that we dont live there. (he just doesn't like the drive. hahaha) Thats why it was hilarious that he said that. Little Cutie! :)

No comments: