Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pic FAIL!

So the family pictures that I wanted to lose weight for have came and gone. I did lose 20lbs then I think gained some back before the pics....UGH. Lets just say that I bombed these photos. And also that I am mad at my body. I am about to have a blog overshare so if you do not want to know anything about me please stop reading now. I think my hormones are completely off balance. I dont know where to go to have them checked, if anybody knows of a place or a Dr. Please let me know. There are multiple things about my life right now which would lead me to believe my hormones are playing hide and seek with me. Losing weight being one of them. I always say if I had 3 wishes I wouldn't even wish for a different body. I'd want my body just unable to gain weight past a certain number. YES! I want the number. I dont even care if the scale is broken, I know its broken & shows 15lbs less than I really am- and I know this. I want to see the NUMBER!!!!! Now I realize what I just said was completly oxy moronish because by wantin the number and then knowing its wrong, how is that good? It just is ok. Don't ask questions about my rationalle. Now lets take a gander at my fat ass....ahem, I mean photos.
FAIL.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I will not subject myself to any more torture. OMG I am humiliated. HATE HATE HATE!!!!! Why does it have to be so hard? Eff this!!!
Now I will show some other pics that I did like (that I was able to disguise my fatness in!)

Yes I am aware anyone would look fat next to HER!!! I am the short fat one in my family. It sucks, but I am 30 now and only caddy about it on my blog. ;)

I DO LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
And aren't my kids Beautiful???????
This is so HANDSOME of Zach. LOVE!!!!

And so PRETTY of Zoey!!
 
Guess I will continue to work on myself. ARGH!!!! :)
 
 

No comments: