Wednesday, February 8, 2012

6 WEEKS!!!!!

No I am not pregnant. Haha! We are going to DISNEYLAND in 6 WEEKS!!!!!! I am telling you and I am 100% serious when I say this. I AM MORE EXCITED THAN THE KIDS!!!!! Now it is not a competition between Zach's dad and I, But Zach has been to Cali twice with Jake and St George multiple times. I haven't taken him anywhere!!! Zach has never been to Disneyland though! ~OR~ on an AIRPLANE! I get 2 firsts on this vacation! It is totally weird splitting time with him, because I don't know 1/2 the people my own son knows and is associated with. I am so grateful I get this first of Zachie! To this day, he hasn't lost a tooth at my house. Jake is the only one that has played tooth fairy!
When we told the kids Zach was being a total brat (On Xmas day) He has become to think he is entitled to get all these things because he is so spoiled on Xmas. Between Jake and I and his grandparents he is one lucky boy. BUT, I wanted to strangle him this day. We told them we were going to Disneyland and Zach said "I dont want to go. I don't want to go on the rollercoaster." and burst into tears. Seriously, Zach? Since this time he still has anxiety. LOL, this is definantley my X's SON!!!!! Anyway, I know he will love it! And I WILL LOVE IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

How fun!! Take lots of pictures!!!