Sunday, May 8, 2011

I AM!!!!!!!

I just had an epiphany. I really am Khloe Kardashian. Except for the being rich part, and the super tall part. She is under constant scrutany from the media and her mom for being "big" and so am I (media=social groups). My mom has made comments to me like "Youre not fat, just on the verge" "If you could just lose 15 lbs..." I think I just look bigger next to my sister because she is so small. Everyone in my family got the same body type and are all little. My mom herself is 3 inches taller than I am but I only weigh 10lbs (sometimes less) more than her. Its just because Im shorter. UGH UGH! Also Im more well endowed in the chest area. Im sorry but those aren't exactly weightless........just saying.
Here is Khloe with her sisters. They are all hot. But doesn't she look huge?

um. Khloe is a size 6. Her sisters are a 0 and a 2.
And here I am with my sister

I dont know what size she is but seriously........I look so fat next to her. Ughh!
At least I know other people can relate to me. I hate this. hahahaa. This shit is getting old! I always feel like Im not good enough because of my dress size. Really? Are we not past this? I haven't been in High School for over 10years.

No comments: