Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Good, Bad & the Ugly...

THE GOOD:
Our wedding was PERFECT! It was such a good day! All my family and friends were there. Joel & I looked AWESOME. However you wouldn't know it from the pictures our photographer took. WORST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!!!! She wasn't proactive in taking pictures, her and her husband both stood in the hallway until they were prompted to take pictures & after that she posed every pic in front of a WINDOW!! Our wedding was a brunch style wedding from 11am-2pm. Every pic is so washed out, and she chopped the heads off in the pics as well, we dont have any pics of family, grandparents, even Joels sisters. We dont have 1 pic. Not even 1 pic of Joel and I close up that our entire heads are in & looking at the camera. Here are my top 5 pictures...





THE BAD:
Here are the worst 5 pictures LOL....(Hey at least I can laugh now. I have lost sleep and cried many tears over this....)
WHY would she send this pic????

Most pics she took she chopped heads.....

Couldn't she turn the camera? Zach face is chopped at the bottom and Joels head is chopped at the top. Nobody is even looking at the camera. WTF?????????????? plus the window? =( so amature.

What is she trying to do here?????????

WTF?

THE UGLY:
I wrote her a letter saying how devestated I was and how sad the quality of the pics made me. her response was "Sorry you didn't like the pictures. I spent over 60 hours editing them (WTF??? she must really suck at editing) We are not a Traditional Photography team. My appologies" WHAT? So cutting off heads and blurring out images she didn't originally want in the pic is their STYLE of photography??? REALLY??? I haven't paid for her service, and im debating how to handle that right now. I asked her for the RAW images. I can only hope she edited the pictures to chop heads off and I can salvage some of the pics from this day. I cannot replace the damage she has done. Right now since the wedding was only 3 weeks ago I can remember how special the day was...but 20 years from now, the pictures will be all we have left. SO SERIOUSLY SAD!!!! I dont even feel like printing any to make an album. =(

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ask her for a discount on the services and if she won't give you one, try going to the better business beaureau and making a complaint against her company. Usually businesses will work with you because they don't want to be in bad standing with the BBB. Where did you hire her from?