Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Its a bird.. its a plane...

Nope its ME In the sky.
I went SKYDIVING on Sat.... It was AWESOME! i have wanted to do it since High School. Kind of Ironic because I did it on the same day as my 10yr reunion. Haha.... I didn't go to that... But this was Great! Can't wait to go again.

This is my Tandem guy, Jake. I told him "Ive been stuck with a jake before..." LOL... He said he would redeem the name, and he did. I told him he had, when I gave him a tip!

Brett #1. Erin. Me Brooke #1. Brett #2. Brook #2. Paul... Brett #1 puked and Erin puked after. LOL Funny... cuz we had 2 Brett's and 2 Brooke's... Also Erin is married to a Paul..... hahaha.

I felt like the michilan man in the suits....

It was alot of fun!

1 comment:

emily said...

You are one brave girl!! Kuddos to you:)