Sunday, July 25, 2010

Concert Fever part 2.

So I have bought tickets to many concerts and not gone to them. Seriously. Thanks to my lovie for reminding me about this :(
This isnt really a concert but Chippendales :( I didn't go, and I am mad. If they ever come again I will go for sure! But I can't be that mad, cuz that was the night I ended up meeting Joel.. My Man! ;)
Backstreet Boys. LOL. Which lets be honest. I do not care about not going to this! My friend that I was going with Father passed. The funeral was the day of the concert.
Avant. MY LOVE!!!!!!!! I bought tickets to a show he was doing with Jagged Edge in Houston TX. I couldn't figure out how to get there? haha. I thought if I bought the tickets Id figure it out for sure! Looking back I should have just flew out & back the same night. Not worried about having money for a hotel just a flight. No packing or anything. Why did I not think of this before I missed it? :(
Anyway I went to the 311/Offspring/Pepper Concert last week. It was fun, Not my genre' so i didn't really know any of the music unless it was played on the radio. But it was fun and they all sounded really good!
This is Joel & Me at the concert...

Next week we are going to Tim Mcgraw, and I wanted to go to John Mayer (I know, Sorry Mandi... LOL) But we'd have to get 4 tickets and take the kids. So im not sure about that one?!

No comments: