Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Pottython!

So Jared had talked to me about getting a python. Yes, the snake!! YIKES. I kept saying NOOOO cuz im afraid. Then he went under me and spoke to Zach about how "COOL" it would be to have a snake! I didn't know about this until Zach came up to me a few days ago and said... and I quote "Mommy, Please mommy. Can Me and You and Jared Please get a pottython" a pottython huh??? hahahhaha. I didn't even know what he was talking about, I just looked at him and said "a what??" "A POTTYTHON MOMMMMMMM, THE SNAKEEEEEEEE" HAHAH. So, I dont know if we will get a pottython or not. They get pretty big, like 20 ft. and I think it would scare Zach to watch it eat. Because it would scare me!
This is a baby one....

and this is an almost grown one... :(

2 comments:

LiNdS said...

DON'T DO IT! Just looking at it makes my stomach tie in knots! SO SCARY! I hate snakes... ben wants one to but no way jose!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Oh how gross!~ You put your foot down on that and get a puppy or something that when its full size cant squeeze your brains out!