Monday, March 16, 2009

THE NEW APARTMENT!!!

So, I am so excited about this. Even though my old landlord (who used to be a friend) turned out to a Uber cheap Biatch- and never gave me ANY of my deposit back. Which was $400. She claimed that I left it "dirty" I have pictures to prove that I did not!! but Im more excited about the new apartment pictures. YES! it has been a month since we moved- but with much drama over with, I would like to post pictures of my old apartment Before and new apartment After. :)
Old living room....


New living room....


Old kitchen....


New kitchen....


Old bath...

New bath...

I dont have any pictures of Zach's room or Ours. But, I do have a DECK now. And im way excited for summer so I can sit out thurr....

Here is Another HUGE perk about the new place.... It has a BATHTUB!!! my poor son has been forced into a shower for the past 2 1/2 years- screaming. during the summer when he was really dirty I would often take him to my mom's. SO things haven't been easy, I am so grateful to have a full bathtub now! Not to mention the fact, that I LOVE myself a bath too!!

The place is pretty quiet also, and our neighbors haven't come over to bug us. Life is good!! :)

1 comment:

Haylee Mollerup said...

Cute apartment!! You went from Sandy to where??? I LOVED having a balcony!! I'd send my boys out with sidewalk chalk and they'd be entertained for hours and not able to escape either!! :)