Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can't we all just get along??....

So I never thought of myself as a nieve person. And I still don't know if thats the word. I guess I kind of thought that after all the 'excitement' from my divorce fizzled out that I would just meet someone, and it would go off without a hitch. For years I wasn't ready to date anyone on a serious level. Now I am dating someone on a serious level. He's great to me, and my son (Which I realize is the most important)
But last night we went to Wendover with my 2 bestest friends in the world......
gambling Pictures, Images and Photos
Pretty sure they all didn't 'just get along'........It was the biggest drama ever. Can I stay with someone that my friends dont like?? or someone that doesn't like my friends?? How lame is this.... Why are my boyfriend and my good friend butting heads?? My boyfriend says "Im sorry babe. Im an asshole, Ill try to do better." my good friend texts "Sorry, ill try not to be an asshole anymore" ok, seriously... I know that they all want me to be happy. But I can't be happy when we all can't go out and have a good time. On this note, His friends don't like me either. WHAT THE HELL??? his roommate acts like Im a bitch because I won't talk to her. But in the meantime she won't ever talk to me and refers to me as "the biatch"..... yeah, pretty sure I never did anything to her.
SOMEECARDS Pictures, Images and Photos
So am I Nieve in thinking that everything would be perfect?? Im an idiot. Maybe there are many signs, and this is one of them that he's not right for me. Or maybe I'm a moron, and life isn't a fairytale?? (i know its not... but im annoyed about it!!)

On a lighter much funnier note... MY son is Sassy. oh my...... is he sassy. The other day in the car he was talking way loud over me and the boyfriend. I said "Zach, if you dont stop, imma beat your butttt...." He says "You can't beat my butt.. because I am sitting on it!" LOL It was awesome. It took everything I had not to laugh!!hahaha.

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

How funny about Zach! Yeah I've learned that my friends and boyfriends should stay seperate sometimes. Hahaha...I wish it was a fairy tale too!