Sunday, September 11, 2011

I might float away!!

Welcome to town its the Landsaw Circus! hahaha.
We got some family pics taken. I think they turned out pretty cute. It was a huge hassle to do this! We had to take 2 cars & Wow, those balloons cost $13 a balloon. Can you believe that? Im glad we weren't paying a photographer on top of it. They were kind of heavy and it was SOO hot this day. My sister took the pics for us! =) She has been our certified photographer. She did our engagements and after our really bad wedding photos I dont want to hire a photographer, again. Ugh!!! Anyway here are my favorite photos.......








We had a Pink balloon for Zoe, but unfortunantly she let it go before the first picture. I saw that happening! Good thing we had an extra!

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I LOVE your pictures!! SO cute!! :D