Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FunFacts 101

​Things I know, That you should probably know too....

1.White should really not be worn after labor day and before memorial day. Seriously.
2. The term X's come from metaphorically crossing someone out. Not from marking the spot.
3. 5 day work weeks are of the devil
4. Sext messaging is really the best, OK. yes I said sext.
5. Using someones name or age as an excuse for certain behavior is really not OK. (Ie: "Yep that's Mallory for you...") Excuse me, Just because that is Mallory doesn't mean she can act like a total ass.
6. Teal is the best color invented
7. My wedding ring has 2.5ct worth of diamonds on it and it cost entirely too much money =(

8. When you are turning right, please just turn. Are you stopping or turning? WTF
9. Music can change your mood!
10. My son is turning 6 tomorrow. 6!!!! CraZy! & he did this pose by himself. LOL

11. Post it notes were invented to remind your significant other they are sexy..Not to remind you to buy milk.
12. Beyonce really did have the best video. LOL even though Kanye really is a D bag.
13. Pedicures are worth every penny!
14. Waking up on your own account is PRICELESS, no children/alarm/pets in the way!
15. Don't tell someone something stinks "smell it" Really?
16.Do not buy black cars. Just don't do it. It will never be clean.
17.Jagged Edge is releasing their new album June 21. =)
18. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional <----Whoever wrote this quote I will punch them in the face. I hate grown ups that act like children.
19. Cooking blogs really are the best thing since sliced bread! Oh my. I love reading about how to be domesticated LOL
20. Men are the sexiest in pink & purple, flip flops and hats. Sorry, They are.
21.Everything isn't a competition. I wish everyone would stop being so damn competitive all the time.
22. Copying someone really isn't the highest form of flattery. Knock it off.
23.Ritz and Peanut Butter!!!!!!!
24. Without the Internet I would not have a job. I don't know weather to thank 1992 or curse it.
25. Myspace really is the worst site ever invented.... Even though I met my husband on it.

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

LOL!!! I agree with most of your facts!!! Hahaha!!! LOVE the one about people turning right or stopping....STOP DOING THAT PEOPLE!!!! Hahaha!!! Oh ... and I met my husband on myspace and agree that it sucks royally!!! HATE IT!!! :D