Thursday, February 17, 2011

Z is funny!

My little one is doing AWESOME at reading! Yesterday he got a new book to read. It was about a dog going to the Vet. Last night while reading it he asked "Whats a vet?" I told him "An Animal Doctor" So tonight while reading the sentence "Rag went to the Vet" Zach said "Rag went to the Animal Doctor" LOL!!! Now I am not so sure he is reading anything at all... Maybe just memorizing the books! :-/
It was cute though!
His new thing is making up jokes...He actually does ok at it considering he is 5. Here is one of them...
"What do you get when you cross a Porcupine with a Strawberry?" "Strawberry JAM" What tha? how he even comes up with this stuff is beyond me!!!!
Another funny thing he has said recently was when we were driving in the car I mentioned that I was exhausted! He replied "You should get some 5 hour Allergy"
Hahaha! Ughh? I burst out laughing and asked if he meant 5hr Energy? because I didn't want allergies. He said "Yeah mom..... I saw it on TV" Good going TV... Owell He actually had the right idea!! It was hilarious.

I LOVE THAT BOY!!!!!!!

No comments: