Sunday, December 20, 2009

He struck GOLD!

For those that know my dad he is way funny and metal detects as a hobby. People yell at him out of their car windows and he loves it! His license plate says MD man on board. People would think he is a Medical Doctor, But it stands for "Metal Detector" LOL!!! Anyway so the pictures are from a chalk pavement artist from the UK. Julian Beever. The pictures are flat. Not actually 3D. I had a friend from my work photoshop my Dads face onto them for his Christmas present. The pics would only upload one size.. grrr. But you get the picture.... hahaha.
He's always saying he's going to make it rich one day!....(uh as a joke!)

Hahahaha! These are Hilarious....


I guess he made it! LMAO!

Im pretty sure SANTA is going to bring Zachie a kids metal detector for Christmas, SO he can go out with grandpa!!! :)

No comments: