Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduate 09!

Zachary graduated his 1st year of Preschool. I am putting him in for 2 years. I put him in at 3.
Zach's class... oh, do you see him?? I dont either. Probably because he was throwing a mini tantrum in the chair next to me, and wouldn't go up!

Right after he decided to join his class, and graduate like a big boy. (after I threatened to not take him swimming or to lunch with Rylee & Brody, his 2 best friends!!)

Zach with his dad and step mom Trisha....

My big boy getting his diploma from Miss Lesa....

Zach with his dad and me!

The cute yearbook that all the kids signed with a class picture in it! I love it!!

Zach & me since our Birthdays are 6 days apart. He is not amused with me, since I have been taking 809 photos today.

He wanted a NINJA birthday party, but ughhh... Apparently they dont make cakes with ninja's on them. I was surprised too!



He is so excited to take swimming lessons this summer, and play soccer in the fall! He is getting so big!! :)

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Seriously what is with kids? Ivie did that at her first graduation too..it gave me anxiety for a month wondering if my kid was "the" kid that made everyone crazy... they grow out of it- mostly! Happy belated birthday too by the way!